Multnomah Falls

  • Thursday, June 24, 2010
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • Waterfalls really fascinate me. &nmsp;There is so much water flowing so fast, practically infinitely. &nmsp;I don’t think I had ever had the chance to see huge waterfalls before going to Portland. &nmsp;And while in Portland, I got to see a few. &nmsp;The largest was Multnomah Falls, which also happens to be the highest in Oregon. &nmsp;It was pretty spectacular. &nmsp;Here it is via my Olympus OM-2n and Holga.

    holga.25

    film.26

    holga.24

    film.25


    I got pictures of the others we saw too, so stay tuned.


    2 comments:

    1. Anonymous said...
    2. Finally

      June 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM
    3. Jeremy Jewell said...
    4. I've got more coming.. eventually.

      June 25, 2010 at 4:38 PM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits