Georgetown Lake

  • Thursday, July 16, 2009
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • I've been pretty busy lately, and traveling, so that's why there hasn't been an update for a little while.  I'm in Georgia right now, and finally have some downtime in the hotel to get a post or two ready to publish.  I've had a good time in southeast Georgia.  I learned that there are some great people down here.  I brought my camera along for the trip and got some good photos, so expect them sometime soon, along with more stories from my trip.

    This photograph is another I took last spring in Georgetown, Colorado.  It is another view of the lake we could see when we looked off our balcony of the condo in which we stayed.  The stream seen with the fog also feeds into this lake.  As you can see, the lake is partially frozen, and it looks like a storm is rolling in, but it didn't storm, or even snow in Georgetown while we were there.


    Georgetown Lake

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits