Yellow Cake

  • Thursday, March 25, 2010
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • Wait, Yellow Lake, not Yellow Cake... Great, now I'm on a watch list.

    Me:  What do you say we get this thing going again?
    Me:   OK, why not?  It’s been a while and I have pictures to post.
    Me:  Because I’m busy, that’s why not.
    Me:  Well I’m not that busy.
    Me:  Yeah, but too busy to sit down and spend a few minutes writing up a post to accompany the photo.
    Me:  No, not really.
    Me:  No, you’re right; I guess I might as well share this one.

    I think this is an interesting photograph.  I took this at Silverwood Lake, shortly before taking this fishy photo.  When I looked at this picture after taking it, I noticed the background was out of focus, but a narrow part of the flowers were in focus, and I was intrigued.  It was technically winter, but these flowers were luckily still alive, and the slight wind was no match for my sweet mid-western grown, wind fighting skills.

    Yellow Lake
    Exif information
    Model Canon EOS 20D
    Original date 2009:11:21 1:45PM
    Exposure time 1/500 sec
    Focal length 20mm
    F-Stopf/9
    ISO speed ISO-100
    Exposure Bias-1

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits