pictures from today

  • Tuesday, October 12, 2010
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • Today I did a lot of moving. Walking, hiking, running; I did it all. The hiking lasted the longest, and most of it was in tall grass. Some of it was in trees that were way too close together. I decided that in areas where people have to walk, trees aren’t allowed to be that close together. I figure I need to talk to the US Forestry Service about that most likely. These trees, bushes, brush, and streams made me pretty angry at times. Like the time I jumped over a stream successfully… until the mud I landed on slid into the stream… with my foot on it. D’oh! Stupid mud. All in all it really wasn’t bad. It was definitely better than being in the office, and I probably burned a ton of calories. I also got to swear at nature for a few hours; it totally deserved it. When I wasn’t busy giving nature the what for, I managed to take a few pictures.

    162

    puddle reflection

    treads

    kansas grass

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits