welcome home(?)

  • Monday, October 4, 2010
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • So I've done a terrible job of blogging lately. I've been really busy, what with traveling all over the place. First I went to Alaska for vacation. Then when I got back I spent a day in town before going to Oklahoma for work. When I got back from there, I spent two days in town, and then went to the Chicago area. I was supposed to stay there for 7-10 days, but we wrapped up the portion of the project I was working on early, so I got to come home early. I wouldn't have minded staying longer, because it was reasonably easy work and I was getting a pretty good amount of overtime, but it was nice to get home early because I was missing my girlfriend. Oh yeah, and I have a girlfriend now. So that's nice. Anyway, I wanted to give a little update, and let you know I was still alive. I’m going to make a good effort to blog more often; maybe some random thoughts and whatnot? Now please to enjoy these photographs.

    133/365

    134/365

    135/365

    136/365

    142/365

    149/365

    150/365

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits