Duplicates

  • Tuesday, July 12, 2011
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • Yikes! It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. For that, I am regretful. And to make up for it, here’s some new content. And by new content I mean four pictures that are very similar to other pictures that I’ve already shared. BUT, they’re slightly different, AND those river pictures at the bottom are brand new. Not a similar one anywhere within my photostream! Uh, except for the ones right here. So good for me, and good for you!

    I really need to post all of my Alaska shots soon. It’s going to be a year since the trip in just a few months. I should have had these all posted ages ago.

    film.222

    film.222c

    film.222b

    film.222e

    film.223f

    film.222d

    film.223b

    film.223

    film.223c
    I like how similar yet different these last two are.

    2 comments:

    1. La Branĉaro said...
    2. I'm glad it has taken you so long, so now I can get to see them! These are some seriously great photos. I wish I knew what your secret was! I never can make landscapes look like this. I need help up here in Canada...usually I just wind up giving up. So, I'll just look at yours! Great stuff, my friend!

      July 13, 2011 at 7:58 AM
    3. Jeremy Jewell said...
    4. Thanks, Jesse! It's just luck I'd say. I'm looking forward to your Canada pictures!

      July 13, 2011 at 8:59 AM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits