Hold Still!

  • Thursday, January 5, 2012
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • This is the first of two mini-posts I have coming. I’m working on posting all of my remaining pictures from 2010 and I always kind of liked the one of the cat, but never really enough to post it on Flickr; the eyes freaked me out a little. Last year I snapped a picture of my cousin Matthew, and wouldn’t you know, he turned his head precisely as I was pressing the shutter. I don’t have any other pictures like this, so a full post isn’t warranted, but I did want to post what I had. Why did Matthew turn his head? I have no idea. Why did Lucky turn her head? The shutter startled her (she’s kind of a spaz).

    film.344c

    film.344b

    2 comments:

    1. La Branĉaro said...
    2. Whoooa :-)

      January 5, 2012 at 9:23 AM
    3. vanessa said...
    4. Cool! These are charming. I'm glad you posted them.

      January 6, 2012 at 4:27 PM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits