Barbados Slim

  • Monday, April 2, 2012
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • Lately I have been posting multiple pictures in the comments on my Flickr, instead of using my blog to display extras. Today I thought I'd stop over here and give this blog a little attention with my last few pictures from Barbados. These three were taken at a beach on the Atlantic coast side after our monkey encounter in the jungles. I really liked the rocks sticking up out of the water. It was so cool how they were extremely worn down around the base where the waves hit, and still huge on the top; like a mushroom. I wonder how long that took? And I wonder how long it will take until one tips over.

    film.392

    film.392b

    film.392c

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits