Sasquatch!

  • Thursday, February 23, 2012
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • You all know that classic Sasquatch film right? Where it's walking by some trees and turns to look at the camera for a second and then keeps walking. It's really blurry and grainy, and shaky. I think last June I spotted him again. This time he was in my parents' driveway, and he was riding a unicycle around me in circles. Yep, it was either the Sasquatch, or it was my brother caught on old, degraded film. One of the two.

    film.366b

    film.366c

    2 comments:

    1. Jesse said...
    2. Hehehe... glad to see Sasquatch has evolved to wearing clothes now :-D

      February 23, 2012 at 8:30 PM
    3. Jeremy Jewell said...
    4. haha! That's an excellent point, Jesse!

      February 24, 2012 at 9:20 AM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits