Photo Dump!

  • Wednesday, October 9, 2013
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • So I've been in Ohio now for 11 days, and that is 10 days too long. I'm really starting to lose my mind. Have any of you ever visited Ohio? I can find practically no redeeming qualities of this place. Drivers are rude, dining is unremarkable, and the Lake Eerie lakefront (at least where I am) is either industrial or residential. Where are the great lakeside restaurants?! Granted, I did find a good little local burger joint today at lunch, and they did make a mean burger, but that's been about it. So since I've been in this hotel, I've had a bit of free time so I got some photos uploaded. I hope you enjoy!

    PS, now that I'm thinking about it, there are a few redeeming qualities. I've been working with some great people out here. OK, had to say that because I felt a little bad.

    film.581

    film.581b

    film.581c

    film.581d

    film.582

    film.583

    film.584

    film.585

    film.586

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits