Why not

  • Thursday, November 3, 2011
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • It's been a while since I've taken any pictures of myself, and when I got home there was just enough light left to snap a few pictures of what I was wearing today. This sweater is pretty much my favorite sweater, and although it looks excellent with the bow tie in the last picture under it, I wore a long tie today. I thought about changing to the bow tie for the pictures, but how could I resist that little dimple under the knot? I simply couldn't!

    Yeah, I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to men's clothes. I'm way too into them. If I'm at my computer and I'm not on Flickr, there's a good chance I'm perusing a menswear blog instead. It can definitely be an expensive obsession sometimes, but so are cameras!

    Toggle

    Watch

    AE

    4 comments:

    1. La Branĉaro said...
    2. Yes, a very snazzy dresser! I wish I had your eye for clothes. Mine tend to be very simple. Love your details. Hahaha, and you answered my question from Flickr! I do like the regular tie, too. You look very ivy-league.

      November 3, 2011 at 7:18 PM
    3. Jeremy Jewell said...
    4. Thanks Jesse! It has always come pretty naturally to me, but to be honest, I do spend some time looking at pictures online to get ideas and see what works and doesn't work. It's always a work in progress :)

      November 4, 2011 at 6:25 AM
    5. vanessa said...
    6. I love these detail shots, Jeremy. I was kinda hoping for a more Sartorial-style shot though so we could see your whole outfit. I like the long tie too. It's so grown-up. I associate bow ties with little boys for some reason.

      November 21, 2011 at 9:51 AM
    7. Jeremy Jewell said...
    8. Thank you! I'd really like to do more style photos, because it's something that really interests me. I'm going to work on that for the future.

      November 21, 2011 at 12:30 PM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits