To Holga by Boat

  • Tuesday, November 1, 2011
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • Although it doesn't exactly feel like it, summer is definitely over. Since that is the case, I wanted to try to post a few pictures that wouldn't exactly be appropriate for winter. And what is less appropriate for winter than summer? Sadly, these are not from last summer, but the one before; this summer was so hectic for all of us that we never got a chance to get out on the boat. Next summer though.. there will be boating. Until then, I'll just have to look at pictures. Pictures like these.

    holga.50b

    holga.49

    holga.50

    holga.49c

    holga.49b

    2 comments:

    1. Vanessa said...
    2. What a beautiful day on the water. The holga focus is so crisp on these. Nicely done, Jeremy,

      November 3, 2011 at 10:16 AM
    3. Jeremy Jewell said...
    4. Thanks Vanessa! It's interesting you mentioned the focus. It made me realize that after scanning my Holga shots the majority of them are in focus. I worry only a little about the focus when shooting; it's so imprecise with the Holga there is only so much worrying you can do. I assume the area in focus is wide enough that I get lucky most of the time :)

      November 3, 2011 at 11:49 AM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits