Bowling for Kids

  • Friday, July 24, 2015
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • We did Big Brother's Big Sister's of KC's Summer Bowl for Kids Sake again this year. After doing a bit of fundraising, we bowl, eat lots of free pizza, pass on free but horrible beer, and have lots of fun. I even shot with 3 different lenses, including my newest aquisition, the Helios 44-2 58/2, WITH a speedbooster! Unfortunately, this setting wasn't super conducive to show off the gorgeous swirly bokeh, but I have some of those to share eventually. It was so dark in this place I had to shoot at an ungodly high ISO the whole time, even shooting all my lenses wide open. I'll let you judge for yourself, but I think the noise is fantastic for shooting at ISO 5000 and even up to 6400! If anything it adds a bit of a film-esque grain to the shots.

    Untitled

    Untitled

    Untitled

    Untitled

    Untitled

    Untitled

    Untitled

    Untitled

    Untitled

    Untitled

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits