Castillo San Cristóbal

  • Monday, July 6, 2015
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • Castillo San Cristóbal is a fort in San Juan that I've had the chance to visit twice now. Yeah yeah, big deal, you've heard that already. Interestingly, while I did see a few of the same areas, we actually explored a previously unknown (to me) area of the fort on my second visit. A few of the areas I'd visited in 2011 gave me some memorable photos, so for a couple of them I actually shot a similar photo as a fun then and now.

    Castillo de San Cristóbal

    Untitled

    San Juan Sights 2

    Turret

    Fort Bell

    Bell


    Cannon balls are still there!
    2011:


    2014:
    Cannon Balls

    Cannon Balls Two

    Cannon Balls Three

    At first I thought that these coats hadn't moved an inch, but upon closer comparison they have! (BTW, 2011 photo totally wins)
    2011:


    2014:
    Jackets

    bowls







    2011:


    2014:
    San Juan Capital


    I love photographing these things, in case you haven't already noticed...
    San Juan Sights 1


    Dungeon Bars

    I didn't photograph this again, but it's still there, I did see it!
    2011:


    Fort Window bw

    San Juan Coast

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits