Wedding Reception

  • Thursday, July 9, 2015
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • I'm not sure if I've mentioned it much yet on here or on Flickr, but I got married recently! We got married in the Dominican Republic in May, and a couple weekends ago had a reception back in Kansas City for all of our friends and family who couldn't make it. Between helping getting everything set up and getting ready for the reception I managed to snap a few photos. My cousin was nice enough to shoot photos throughout the reception, so he got the good candid shots, but here are what I managed!

    Wedding Reception 6

    Wedding Reception 7

    Wedding Reception 1

    Wedding Reception 3

    Wedding Reception 2

    Wedding Reception 5

    Wedding Reception 4

    Wedding Reception 8

    Apparently I thought this was the perfect angle/photo to photograph
    Wedding Reception 1 Option 2

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits