Inagural post

  • Wednesday, May 6, 2009
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • Well there isn't much point in having this website set up if I'm not going to use it. People are always asking to see more of my work, and while I would love to share with everyone, in the past I have had visions of creating a grand website to display my photographs. I even went so far as to create a flash based website to host my work, however other obligations forced me to leave this project in the development stages.

    I hope that this web log method of websitery will help me continually update and display my work. I also hope that knowing other people are checking out my photographs and expecting updates will make me get out and take more pictures. I would also love to hear comments, constructive criticisms, compliments, etc, so feel free to comment on my posts and pictures!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits