Quick Turnaround

  • Sunday, May 24, 2009
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • I had been planning all week on getting out and taking some pictures this weekend and here is the first of a few that I like. I first went out to Shawnee Mission Park (more on this later), which is a pretty big place, and apparently the most visited park in Kansas. I found a spot I liked and got some pictures and then headed down south a bit further to a corporate park called Corporate Woods. I used to ride my bike through this area when I lived in Overland Park and knew it was a pretty area so I thought I'd see what I could come up with.

    This was pretty much the fastest turnaround I've pulled off as far as taking photos, editing them, and considering them 'finished.' I guess that's the good thing about capturing what I was going for.. That and taking fundamentally good photos ;p

    Corporate Road

    A quick note about this website: I changed the setting so that anyone can comment. Before you had to have a Google Account to comment, but I wanted to make it easier for everyone to comment (because I love to get comments!).

    2 comments:

    1. Matthew said...
    2. So what kind of post processing went on here?

      May 25, 2009 at 7:43 AM
    3. Jeremy Jewell said...
    4. This was a 5 exposure HDR. After that I did a little bit of adjusting and editing in Photoshop and was happy. I think that this photo is proof that HDR can be used to make a nice photo and doesn't have to be psychedelic or overly intense (as is often the case with HDR photos).

      May 25, 2009 at 9:23 AM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits