Uno Mas From The Huntington

  • Saturday, February 27, 2010
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • I showed you the outside of one of the pagoda's at the Huntington Gardens on Tuesday so today I’m showing you the inside.  This is looking straight up towards the ceiling of the Pagoda.  There isn’t a whole lot else to say about this photo.  There was a small old Chinese lady looking at me funny when I took this picture though.  I wondered at the time if she thought I was disrespecting her in some way.

    I like the patterns in this picture.  You don’t see extravagance in ceilings enough these days.

    Pagoda Ceiling
    Exif information
    Model Canon EOS 20D
    Original date 2010:01:17 11:05
    Exposure time 1/6 sec
    Focal length 10mm
    F-Stopf/8
    ISO speed ISO-400
    Exposure Bias0

    1 comments:

    1. Matthew L. Wells said...
    2. So it is bugging me lately, you have been taking some shots that look like HDR images, yet aren't. What is your process for photographs these days?

      Now tell me, does anyone else think "2001: A Space Odyssey?" or at least "Star Trek?"

      February 28, 2010 at 10:21 AM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits