Free Parking

  • Monday, May 17, 2010
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • I didn’t eat here, but this sign has two things I enjoy.  Indian cuisine and free parking.  Free parking isn’t all that easy to find in Pasadena sometimes.  For the sake of ease though, I’ll pay a few bucks to park in a garage.  It isn’t all that expensive.  Not compared to other places in the LA area.  They’re talking about installing new street meters that are electronic and take credit cards.  This is the good news.  The bad news is that these newfangled electronic dealies will also inflate their prices based on peak parking times throughout the day.  Jherks.


    holga.4

    2 comments:

    1. Matthew L. Wells said...
    2. Oh you and your rants, and your film. I kid, this is a good picture though. What were you doing around there anyway?

      May 18, 2010 at 5:55 AM
    3. Jeremy Jewell said...
    4. Oh you love my rants. And my film.
      I go up to Pasadena every now and then; they have a cool downtown area. That time I went with a friend and hit the camera store and bought my Holga.

      May 18, 2010 at 9:02 AM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits