almost time...

  • Tuesday, March 1, 2011
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • I'm going skiing tomorrow. Finally. Last year I skied about once a week and it was awesome. This year it'll be just this one week. Some is better than none though. It’ll be nice to have a vacation too; even if it will be cold and snowy. But I’ll be skiing, so snow is good. Hopefully I’ll get some good pictures. I’ve never taken my SLR up on the mountain and I haven’t decided if this will be the first year or not. I’m bringing a few cameras and at the very least I’m going to bring my Holga up there. I’m loading it with 35mm film, which I’ve never done before but have been meaning to try. Hopefully I don’t screw it up!

    Here are a couple pictures I took last week that I really like. I wish it would hurry up and be spring.

    298/365



    Here's another cool thing I found today.. It's a bike stand by ClankWorks. Check out the link or click the picture for more info. I just think it looks cool, and that's half of what matters, right?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits