that's enough, tv station

  • Friday, March 18, 2011
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • I'm sitting here with my Dad and Stepmom watching the KU game and I'm seriously considering putting a ban on the rest of the NCAA tournament this year. Even the rest of the KU games. I can't believe the amount of commercials they're playing. It's ridiculous. I'm 99% sure that there has been more time spent on commercials than there has been on the game coverage. I'm not interested in buying your product, going to your business, or listening to your stupid marketing campaign. I don't care. I just want to watch a little KU basketball. Luckily for me, that's all I'm seeing; a little. Now here's a picture I took today.

    319

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits