Small Animals Far Away

  • Friday, March 25, 2011
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • I didn’t have a zoom lens in Alaska. Sometimes I wished I’d brought one, but more often than not I didn’t want or need it. Here are a few times where a zoom would have been nice to check out the wildlife. I still like the pictures as is though. Although I would like to have been a little closer to those bears and the moose. But now it's just like where's waldo except with animals instead of a waldo. Can you spot them all?

    film.176

    film.177

    film.178

    film.179

    film.180

    2 comments:

    1. Jesse said...
    2. Incredible work here! What a wonderful looking place, and I really love your photographs of it. I have the Zuiko zoom for my OM-1, and I hardly ever use it. These photos are perfect the way they are, I think :-D

      March 29, 2011 at 9:51 AM
    3. Jeremy Jewell said...
    4. Thanks Jesse!

      April 5, 2011 at 10:19 AM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits