a momentous occasion

  • Tuesday, May 3, 2011
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • What a year it’s been! To recap: Started off living in southern California, visited Portland, moved away from California, lived in Wichita for a couple days, moved back to Kansas City, and ended it practically living in Oklahoma. I visited Portland; Minneapolis; Wichita; Tulsa; Alaska; Chicago; various other parts of Oklahoma including Durant, Ponca City, Muskogee, Okmulgee; various other parts of Kansas including Lawrence, Toronto Lake, Waverly, and Burlington; Michigan; and Colorado. I ate some great food, took some great pictures, had some rough times, and took some terrible pictures. I increased my camera collection from two to like seven now (I just found one hiding in my desk that was in storage).

    All in all it was a good year and a good 365 project. I definitely learned a lot and I think I’m a better picture taker thanks to it. Maybe I’ll do it again some day. Some day far from now.

    365

    2 comments:

    1. Anonymous said...
    2. Really great job, Jeremy! I am so impressed that you followed through with your 365. I know how hard it gets at times. I have tried it twice and I failed both times about 4 months in. I figure I'll try again someday and the third time will be a charm.

      You traveled SO much last year! Don't be a stranger now. :-) Come to Portland again sometime... we can go shooting together.

      May 4, 2011 at 10:05 AM
    3. Jeremy Jewell said...
    4. Thank you! It wasn't easy, that's for sure, but it was worth the effort.

      I really liked Portland and want to go back sometime. When I do we'll definitely have to get together!

      May 4, 2011 at 11:23 AM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits