Crystal Clear Waters

  • Saturday, June 27, 2009
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • A little over a year ago I took a trip to Florida with my brother and cousin.  We went to a place called Longboat Key, near Sarasota.  My brother and I went there a few times when we were younger with my dad and grandparents, and it was the same place my grandparents took my dad and aunts when they were kids!  My mom even stayed at the same place a few weeks before we went down there.  It's a great place; not crowded, and not overly developed.

    This photo shows the typical day while we were there; sunny and hot.  Luckily, the water was great; clear and nearly the perfect temperature.  One really cool thing about this beach is that there is a sand bar about 20 feet into the ocean.  You walk into the water and after a short descent on rough ground, it gets shallow and sandy.  It's really cool being able to walk into the ocean and be a long way from the shore but still standing.

    Crystal Clear Waters

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits