Highway Divider

  • Sunday, June 21, 2009
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • This is another one from my day at the downtown Kansas City airport air show.  I took this near the end of the day as I was walking home across the bridge from the other side of the Missouri River.  This photo turned out pretty close to what I had envisioned when I took the picture. The only thing I would really like different would be a wider view.  I took this at 18mm, the widest my widest lens will go; I’d like to see this at 10mm and see how it looks.  A super wide angle lens is at the top of my wish list, but lenses aren’t cheap; especially super wide lenses.  In my mind though, I already have so many pictures I want to take with a super wide lens.


    Divider

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits