Old, But Good

  • Wednesday, June 3, 2009
  • Jeremy Jewell
  • Here's an old one, but a good one. I took this in 2004 while in college with my trusty old Canon Powershot A70. A number of my friends really like this photo and one even demanded that I give it to him so he could make a print. He has had it on display ever since. Every time I see it, it makes me feel pretty good! I even finally got around to getting a print for myself earlier this year.


    Flower

    I just realized that my posts were being formatted with only one space after periods and other sentence ending punctuation. I apologize for this, and hope you all haven't been judging me for the single space after the end of my sentences. Now that I have found the error all subsequent posts should be correct. Two spaces is how I roll. One space just isn't right.

    3 comments:

    1. Matthew L. Wells said...
    2. You know I'd say at least 95% have no idea that therer are supposed to be two spaces after a sentence.

      June 7, 2009 at 7:57 AM
    3. Judith Jewell Land said...
    4. I would love to have a print of this, too.

      I used to use two spaces but one is technically acceptable now. Call me lazy, but that's what I use.

      June 21, 2009 at 3:08 PM
    5. Jeremy Jewell said...
    6. I think that could be arranged :) .

      I am going to continue to use two spaces after a period; out of protest, if nothing else.

      July 3, 2009 at 4:14 PM

    Post a Comment

    Copyright 2010 Jeremy Jewell
    Template by Blogger Bits